Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Ciao0Amore - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Ciao0Amore > Topics

Subject: Wheres miss perfect
Replies: 9 Views: 1118

mias17 10/22/2006 - 8:31:57
Where do u find a sweet, funny, smart, beautiful, HONNEST, caring, loving, outgoing girl in this world. Ive looked everywhere and hv always been dissapointed. *

rio.2580 10/24/2006 - 7:42:39
its hard i know sometimes u just wish she was standing right in front of u huh? *

orasco 10/26/2006 - 4:37:30
Yeah, i always wondered if those type of girls are endangered or something *

carlosmp 11/10/2006 - 8:50:56
They do exist. You must be mr right like me to get mrs right. *

mias17 11/10/2006 - 7:21:49
Jeah carlosmp im glad u think so much bout urself but it aint exactly helping *

mwindula 8/11/2007 - 7:11:05
You will find that gal in heaven. Theres a difference between finding the right gal and finding the perfect gal. Your interest shud b the former, the gal God has picked 4 you. If u do find the perfect gal though-let me kno. *

vuyie2 14.08.09 - 01:39pm
Miss perfect is infront of you but you dnt see her. *

bknwls 19.10.09 - 05:21pm
guys if ur looking for miss perfect she does not exist coz all of us have flaws so you must just look for some one that can make you laugh,happy,jealous,challenge you and a woman with her own mind and goals a woman that can let you be the man at times a woman that can fulfill you and worship the ground you work on a woman that loves you and that gives her all to you but there is a catch if she does all these it makes her almost perfect but you must be almost perfect for her as well so any almost man in here if there are im listening *

bknwls 19.10.09 - 05:21pm
guys if ur looking for miss perfect she does not exist coz all of us have flaws so you must just look for some one that can make you laugh,happy,jealous,challenge you and a woman with her own mind and goals a woman that can let you be the man at times a woman that can fulfill you and worship the ground you work on a woman that loves you and that gives her all to you but there is a catch if she does all these it makes her almost perfect but you must be almost perfect for her as well so any almost man in here if there are im listening *

ngehnoel 15.11.09 - 12:09pm
Eager to here from u *

* Ciao0Amore Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Ciao0Amore

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits